Most of us suffer have some form of bad breath. It's a natural occurrence because of bacteria and food scraps left in our mouths after having meals or drinking coffee. Even our dogs have bad breath. So the first thing to remember is not to be ashamed about having bad breath. It's purely natural. Depending on your health and diets, this can be a minor issue or major problem. However, you can always fix the problem, so there is no need to feel bad about yourself. You must remember that everything is solvable.
Ok, where do you want to start to solve these problems?
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you brush your teeth after each meal?
2. Do you eat lots of garlic and onions?
3. Do you eat a lot of meat?
4. Do you eat a lot of fatty foods?
5. Do you eat food with lots of preservatives?
6. Do you floss your teeth after meals?
7. Have you been to the dentist lately to check on the health of your teeth? Gum disease and teeth decay can contribute to bad breath.
8. Do you exercise regularly?
9. Are you obese?
10. Have you got any stomach or digestion problems?
So you must be enlightened by the problems you may have? Let's go onto the next section to help you resolve your bad breath.
Solutions or suggestion:
1. Brushing your teeth after each meal will rid of the bacteria and food scraps, so there won't be any left in your mouth to cause bad breath.
2. Onions and garlic are great food, but they cause bad breath. You can still put them in your meals, but be sure not to eat before a meeting or social event.
3. Meat scraps that get lodge in your mouth can rot during the day and cause bad breath, so perhaps brushing and flossing your teeth is a good idea.
4. Fatty foods also can become lodge in your mouth can cause bad breath. You the same recommendations for point 4.
5. Preservatives can effect or mouths and digestive system, and cause gases that produced to cause bad breath
6. Flossing your teeth can be tedious, but it removes the food scraps in between your teeth and ensures your mouth is cleaner.
7. Gum disease and teeth decay cause bad breath, so having these problems fixed will help you significantly, if not solve the problem.
8. Having a healthy body ensures your body functions better and therefore less odours are produced.
9. Refer to point 8
10. Stomach and digestive problems can cause bad breath because the gases are produced in the stomach and rise into your mouth.